It is currently Fri 26 Apr, 2019 10:46 am • View unanswered postsView active topics

Hey I'm Dion

Hey I'm Dion

Postby Dion » Wed 26 Dec, 2012 1:04 am

Hey I'm Dion and I've previously found this Hosting when i was trying to find a decent Post2host forum where everything (Servers et cetera) was running up fine without any downtime because recently i have only ran up to hostings that where busting down their reseller servers and those other stuff and so i gave up on them and decided to take a tour to looking a new one and i stranded up here.

So furthermore, I'm experienced with computers & Servers and things related to billing to hosting and all that to keep the long story short in one package, anyway my further Coding skills are at this moment - PHP -C# - C++ HTML CSS And ColdFusion, But I'm willing to learn more as soon as i get the chance.

See you guys around and with me luck!
Dion

Re: Hey I'm Dion

Postby qazxsw21000 » Wed 26 Dec, 2012 2:33 am

Hey, Dion. I used to have Post2Host through this site, which was actually my first host. And I can assure you that downtime here is low. I can remember very few times things went awry, but those problems got fixed. If you've not done so yet, check this topic for more info.

Some of us are self taught in different areas of coding, me being HTML, PHP, and CSS (with some C/C++ [Arduino] on the side).

And I guess I'll catch you on the flip.
"Analogies are like sandwiches in that I'm making one now."
Does a set of all sets contain itself?
This statement is false!
Your next task: Refuse this task
qazxsw21000

Postby anwiii » Wed 26 Dec, 2012 7:17 am

hi dion. welcome to astro loco. we can always use another experienced programmer around here. hosting here is pretty stable so no worries. if you have any questions or concerns you can shoot me a pm or post 'm up. hope to catch ya online sometime to chat. take care and happy holidays!
anwiii
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Daydreamer » Wed 26 Dec, 2012 7:34 am

Hi Dion! Welcome to the astro loco family! I hope you love your time here. We are all eager to help as much as we can and this is a very supportive and nice community so I am sure you will find lots of support here. I wish you Happy Holidays and hope to catch you in chat soon to get to know you better :)
Daydreamer

• Advertisement

Return to Introductions