It is currently Fri 26 Apr, 2019 10:52 am • View unanswered postsView active topics

Hello I'm Bauss

Hello I'm Bauss

Postby bauss » Thu 10 Jan, 2013 5:38 am

Hello everyone, I'm Bauss(or Brandon) whatever you want to call me. I'm a forum owner, and I enjoy building websites. I love poker, and my forum is a poker forum. We're still a small community, and it's where I spend most of my time. My other hobbies include hockey, basketball, and drinking beers.

I look forward to meeting everyone at this forum.
bauss

Re: Hello I'm Bauss

Postby Daydreamer » Thu 10 Jan, 2013 5:42 am

Hi Bauss and welcome to our forum. We are also a small community but we are a very nice selection of friends and everyone on this forum is very friendly and talented. If there is anything you need help in let us know and I am sure we will all do what we can to help. I am very glad you found us. It is always a nice pleasure when new users find us. We come from different backgrounds and different places and that is what makes our forum very special because we all get to learn new things. Hope you like this community!
Daydreamer

Re: Hello I'm Bauss

Postby kira423 » Mon 14 Jan, 2013 3:26 pm

Welcome Bauss it's great to see ya. I hope that you stick around and join in on our intellectual conversations, as well as our ridiculous ones xD .

See ya around!
kira423

• Advertisement

Return to Introductions